The user exists as an unborn, rendering them unable to die due to not being alive to begin with. The user may not have been alive in the very beginning of time or even before creation. The user essentially lives in a state of unbirth, neither living nor dead.
This ability differs from any form of Immortality, which is defined as a living being who cannot die. Amortality means entities who cannot die because they were never alive to begin with. Even ghosts of people and other undead beings are not amortal as they were once living beings.
- Cosmic Otherness
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Life and Death Transcendence
- Poltergeist Physiology
- Spirit Physiology
- User can still be sealed/imprisoned.
- User may still be able to be erased from existence.
- Users of Absolute Life Inducement can give life to the user, making them either mortal or immortal.
- Users of Unavertable Death can induce death in the user, erasing them from existence.