- "I'm more frog than Moe!"
- ― Moe Szyslak (The Simpsons)
- Amphibian Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into amphibians, including toads, frogs, caecilians, and salamanders.
- 360-Degree Vision
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Enhanced Agility
- Prehensile Tongue
- Venom Secretion
- Wall Crawling
- Lissamphibian Physiology:
- Anura Physiology (frogs and toads): Climbing, Enhanced Leap, Gliding, Burrowing, Camouflage, Poisonous Biology, Poison Generation, Temperature Regulation
- Caudata Physiology (salamanders): Enhanced Regeneration, Anatomical Liberation, Body Shedding, Enhanced Vision
- Newt Physiology: Enhanced Regeneration even more so than salamander
- Gymnophiona Physiology (caecilians): Burrowing, Enhanced Smell
- Labyrinthodont Physiology/Extinct: Reptilian Physiology, Fish Physiology
- Loveland Frog Physiology: Humanoid Physiology
- Salamander Physiology
- Water leaper Physiology: Wing Manifestation, Tail Manifestation, Stinger Protrusion
- Alternate Respiration
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Morphing
- Egg Manipulation
- Reptilian Physiology
Amphibians are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- Frog/Toad: Fertility, Clairvoyance, Resurrection, Water Manipulation, Healing, Immortality, Luck/Luck Bestowal, Weather Manipulation
- Salamander: Fire Immunity/Fire Absorption
- May need practice to change back into original form.
- Eating habits often altered.
- May require heat or cold from an ambient source.
- Cannot survive in salty conditions unless adapted for it.
See Also: Reptile And Amphibian Tropes.