- Amphiptere Body/Mimicry/Form
- Winged Snake Physiology/Body/Mimicry/Form
- Flying Snake Physiology/Body/Mimicry/Form
User with this ability either is or can transform into an Amphiptere, a winged serpentine reptile often referred to as a flying snake. They can range from the size of a normal snake to a massive size more closely resembling a dragon.
- Avian Physiology
- Beak Protrusion
- Dermal Armor/Scale Manifestation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Durability/Elasticity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Stealth
- Enhanced Strength
- Flight/Wing Manifestation
- Natural Weaponry
- Seismic Sense
- Speed Swimming
- Users of Snake Manipulation may be able to control the user.
- Flight may or may not be efficient.
- User may become sluggish or try to hibernate in extreme cold.
- Amphipteres (European Heraldry)
- Amphipteres (Dragonology)
- Flying Snake (Terraria)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.