- "Good people... who have traveled from villages far and near, lend me your ears!"
- "(Sounds of ears being popped off and thrown.)"
- "That's disgusting..."
- ― Robin Hood (Robin Hood: Men In Tights)
- "The only thing you should worry about... is what will happen when you're pulled apart and left on the ground by my zippers."
- ― Bruno Bucciarati to Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind)
The power to split one's body apart and control the pieces. Sub-power of Body Manipulation.
- Anatomical Automatism/Detectability/Liberation/Reanimation/Removal
- Body-Part Automatism/Detectability/Liberation/Reanimation/Removal
- Limb Automatism/Detectability/Liberation/Reanimation/Removal
- Organ Automatism/Detectability/Liberation/Reanimation/Removal
User can split their own body apart into pieces and control the said pieces however they wish, by levitating them away from the user's main body and using them as they were connected to user.
User is immune to cutting and being slashed because they can just pull their bodies back together again. They can also remove their own organs without dying and will neither bleed to death nor die if their brain or heart is removed.
- Body Part Substitution
- Body Part Swapping
- Recreate a detached limb, allowing a limb to be destroyed.
- Regenerative Healing Factor could play a role since one can allow a limb to be detach to escape.
- The user will still die if their brain or heart is destroyed.
- May not be able to levitate body-parts, so they are limited to moving on ground.
- If limb is lost or destroyed a new one may not grow back in its place.
- Limbs may possess a mind of its own.