- Body Constructs
User can change anatomies and aspect of their bodies into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the parts of anatomy for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Biological Infusion
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Density Manipulation
- Living Factory
- Organic Manipulation
- Size Shifting
- May be unable to create parts of anatomy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to specific shapes.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases, unless the constructs are made of solid matter, they will return back into their original state if the user becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- May be limited to manipulating ones own body and/or mass.
- Luther Strode (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)
- The Thing Monster (John Carpenter's The Thing)