- The Force of Ages (Power Rangers Dino Thunder)
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from the ancient past possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the time or even slow or stop aging.
Some users may just be empowered by a certain period from the ancient past (ie. the Cretaceous Era, how long the era was may be unimportant for the purposes of the amount of power gained), or they may be empowered by the entire ancient past (Jurassic, Cretaceous, Ice Age, etc.). This power can also have some similarities/overlap with Temporal Empowerment and Duration Empowerment. Thus, a tyrannosaurus with this power may gain power not only from the Cretaceous Period, but from all the time up to the present, even if it is recently hatched and hasn't existed for all that time.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Age Empowerment
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Morphing
- Dinosaur Physiology
- Duration Empowerment
- Primordial Element Manipulation
- Primordial Emotion Manipulation
- Temporal Empowerment
- Time Manipulation
- May only activate at a certain age/after a certain time (so that a baby T. Rex with this power isn't strong enough to flip and crush cars like it's parents).
- May only be empowered by a certain period from the ancient past ie. the Cretaceous Era.
- How long said era was, or how long ago it was, may affect how powerful he user is.
- Power Rangers (Power Rangers Dino Thunder); formerly
- Dino Zords (Power Rangers Dino Thunder); deceased
- Ancient Zoan Devil Fruit users (One Piece)
- The Bewitching Bell (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Ancient Zoan Devil Fruits (One Piece)