The user can gain a new evolutionary form from ancient powers. They might resemble life forms of the past.
- Interruption during the evolution process may result in Premature Evolution.
- Every species has different and unique evolutionary processes.
- Evolution can sometimes only change instead of enhancing the being.
- May not be able to return to the previous form if wanted.
- May require a specific skill or power to be learned.
- May require extensive data about the desired evolution.
- May only be able to evolve other individuals instead of themselves.
- Weak against Stagnation.
- Users may have a maximum number of evolution steps.
- Users of Devolution can erase anything the user has gained.
- May cause skills and parts to be lost, especially if the skills/parts could be used for something else more useful.
- Ten Legendary Warriors (Digimon: Frontier); via Ancient Digivolution
- Yanma (Pokemon) via obtaining Ancient Power
- Tangela (Pokemon) via obtaining Ancient Power
- Piloswine (Pokemon) via obtaining Ancient Power
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.