The power to use the abilities of an angelic lord. Also known as a Dominations/Lordships Angel. Advanced version of Angel Physiology. Variation of Transcendent Physiology and Mythic Lord Physiology. Not to be confused with Archangel Physiology or Ruler Angel Physiology. Lesser version of Ruler Angel Physiology. Opposite to Demon Lord Physiology.
- Angelic Lord/Lady/Master/Mistress Physiology
- Celestial Paragon Physiology
- Dominations Angel Physiology
- Empyrean Lord/Lady/Master/Mistress Physiology
- The Dominations or The Lordships
User with this ability either is or can transform into an Angelic Lord of the highest caliber. They possess incredible supernatural power, unchallenged dominion over aspects of their celestial domain and other angels, and tremendous supernatural abilities in both domains. On top of their gargantuan personal power, they usually rule over their own divine plane and its legions of holy beings, making them some of the most powerful defenses against the unholy legions.
- Angel Lordship (over lower Angels)
- Angel Physiology
- Angelic Aura/Divine Aura
- Angelic Combat/Divine Combat
- Angelic, Divine and Virtue Empowerment
- Angelic Force Manipulation
- Angel Soul
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Lightside View
- Blessing Manipulation
- Divine Object (Light Crowns)
- Divine Weaponry (Swords)
- Supernatural Condition
Types of Angel Lords:
- Archangel Physiology
- Archon Physiology
- Fallen Angel Lord Physiology
- Genie Lord Physiology
- Godly Incarnation
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Prime Being
- Pure Element Manipulation
- Transcendent Angel Physiology
- Users who lose their way of righteousness may fall from grace.
- Though they are extremely powerful, most angel lords still answer to a higher divine power.
For fan-fictional to non-canon characters, see here.