- Angelic-Undead Mimicry
- Necrotic Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Undead Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Undead-Angelic Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a combination of an angel and an undead. They combine the raw angelic power and enigmatic ways of angels to the holy resilience and relentless proliferation of undead. Their very presence is extremely purifying both physically and spiritually, and they wield tremendous hybrid abilities mixing their angelic and necrotic energies for particularly supreme effects.
- Angel Physiology
- Impossible Physiology
- Undead Physiology
- Angel Lord Physiology
- Angelic-Alien Physiology
- Angelic Sorcerer Physiology
- Fallen Angel Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Lich Physiology
- Mutated Angel Physiology
- Transcendent Hybrid Physiology
- May be vulnerable to unholy powers.
- If resurrected, may lose access to undead powers.
- May be vulnerable to falling from grace.
- Being undead may override or corrupt elements of the angelic portion of users, greatly limiting or even reversing their holy potential.
- Certain hybrid types may still rely on their undead species need to feed on blood, life-force, flesh, etc. despite that angels usually don't need to eat.