The power to possess the traits and powers, or be an angelic abomination. Sub-power of Angel Physiology. Physical-traits of Eldritch Physiology (only). Powered by Angelic Source. Variation of Angelic Form and True Form. Angelic-version of Chaotic Form. Not to be confused with Angelic Form, Angel Mode, Angelic Beauty, or just Eldritch Physiology.
- Angel Abomination
- Angelic Beast/Creature/Entity
- Angelic-Eldritch Body/Condition/State
- Angelic Holy Terror
- Heavenly Abomination
- Heavenly Celestial Horror
The users of this power are angels, and not all angels are "beautiful" by human standards; as some look outright terrifying and not remotely human in anyway. These types of angels which are considered "abominations" take on bizarre monstrous forms, sinister geometric shapes, or even being so alien in appearance that no man can understand or withstand them physically or mentally; like flaming wheels, multiple/even dozens of eyes, arms or no arms, multiple faces, heads and wings all over their bodies, appearing as eldritch-type beings without being actual eldritch entities. Even appearing to be physically made of stone or metal, being made of holy fire and/or light, lacking certain crucial parts of a "normal" human and even animal anatomies, having the heads of eagles, lions and bulls, being entirely different from what mortal humans are use to.
Angels would often say "fear not" because their mere appearance and power was so utterly terrifying and intense that only other divine and demonic entities can perceive them. These types of angels are the most dangerous due to their sheer power and physical condition, being on a higher plane from mortals and other angels. If they are also archangels then they are the most powerful of all angels due to their combination of nigh-omnipotent power and their eldritch physiology. Despite their appearance, most of these angels are still benevolent beings, unless they are some of the fallen who chose to turn to darkness or degenerated into demons.
Unlike angel mode, which is merely the power to become an angel at will, or angelic form which is the divine form of angels and not necessarily just their physical traits as angelic abominations, or angelic beauty which is the beauty of all angels, both abomination and human looking, or just eldritch physiology which are beings whose very existence defies the rules of nature and/or existence and is defined by its disregard for the natural laws of the universe as we understand them just like these types of angels; however this is more of a broad term for a variety of different types of eldritch beings and not strictly defining them as the physiology for all the types of beings that would fall under them.
- Additional Limbs
- Animal Physiology/Chimerism (Cherubim and Seraphim)
- Chaotic Form: In their true form, these angels have an unusual, beautiful/horrifying form far beyond human description/imagination.
- Absolute Light/Light Mimicry
- Angel Mode/Incomprehensible Form
- Bliss & Horror Inducement
- Divine Electricity Generation
- Fatal Countenance: These types of angels have a face/appearance/true form that kills whoever sees it.
- Holy-Fire Embodiment (Varies)
- Cosmic Otherness: The true forms of angels are glorious and are beyond everything and anything.
- Divine Beast/Transcendent-Cosmic Entity
- Geometric Physiology/Spherical Form (Ophanim)
- Greater Divinity: Most of these types of angels possess high angelic powers.
- Prime Being
- Singularity: In their true form, each angel is different than another holding no analogy or resemblance to their angelic brethren.
- Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Uniqueness: In their true form, angels are extremely unique holding no resemblance to other creatures.
- Angel Mode
- Angel Physiology
- Angelic Form
- Chaotic Form
- Cosmic Entity
- Divine Beast
- Transcendent Hybrid (Theoretically; type of angel varies)
- True Form
Types of Angels
- Angel/Divine Slayer
- This will vary between archangels or archdemons and if they are more powerful then the angelic abomination in question who could also be an archangel or a fallen archangel who denigrated into an archdemon.
- Supreme Deities
- As the creator of all angels this type of angel wouldn't stand a chance against them.
While this depiction isn't universal in the original bible, many angels in the other versions and related literature were depicted as close to human. There were quite a few biblical angels described like this. Angels would often say "fear not" because their appearance and power was terrifying. The most notable example of this type of angel is in the Book of Ezekiel which portrays angels as alien-like, flaming wheels with eyes and wings or as many faced humanoid but in the same fashion as the eldritch beings.