- Angelic Energy Projection/Techniques
The user can release/use angelic energy attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Angelic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of angelic energy.
- Angelic Beam Emission: Release beams of a angelic energy.
- Angelic Blast: Release angelic energy over a specific target area.
- Angelic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of angelic energy.
- Angelic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of angelic energy.
- Angelic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Angelic Cutting: Use angelic energy to cut opponents.
- Angelic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with angelic energy.
- Angelic Pillar Projection: Project angelic energy pillars.
- Angelic Spike Projection: Project angelic spikes.
- Angelic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of angelic energy.
- Angelic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of angelic energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Angelic Bolts: Project angelic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Angelic Blasts: Release blasts of angelic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release angelic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Holy Breath: Discharge angelic energy blasts from mouth.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of divine energy.
- Omnidirectional Divine Waves: Send out a wave of angelic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit divine angelic from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of divine energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release angelic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release angelic blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of angelic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of angelic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Angelic Energy Manipulation
- Angelic Force Manipulation
- Divine Attacks
- Divine Weaponry
- Purification Attacks
- Sacred Energy Generation
- Users may require outside source of angelic energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Various Angels (Angel's Friends)
- Angels of Paradiso (Bayonetta)
- Angel, Angelic Knight and Archangel (Creature Quest)
- Flonne (Disgaea series)
- Angels (Dragon Ball series)
- Angels (High School DxD)
- Goddess Clan (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Furia (Paladins)
- God candidates (Platinum End)
- Angels & Half-Angels (Queen’s Blade)
- Angel Hosts (Supernatural)
- God's Right Seat Members (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Angelus Hosts (Top Cow Comics)
- Zariel (Brawlhalla)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.