The ability to ignore angles. Sub-power of Angle Manipulation.
- Angle Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore angles, allowing the user to do things such as jump or move at impossible angles, accelerate from difficult angles, defy how angles work overall, etc.
- Directional Movement
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural Balance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Dexterity
- Flawless Coordination
- Angle Manipulation
- Angular Momentum Defiance
- Angular Momentum Infringement
- Angular Momentum Manipulation
- Dimensional Element Manipulation
- Directional Manipulation
- Distance Defiance
- Hyper Maneuverability
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Rotational Mass Defiance
- Rotational Mass Infringement
- Rotational Mass Manipulation
- Shape Defiance
- Size Defiance
- Spatial Defiance
- Spatial Manipulation
- Unnatural Shape
- Unrestricted Movement
- May not be able to ignore angles completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore angles.
- Can still be affected by other factors or physical concepts.
- Various Pokémon (Pokémon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.