The power to manipulate angles. Sub-Power of Geometry Manipulation.
- Angle Control/Manipulation/Alteration
The user can create, shape and manipulate geometrical angles. They can warp angles changing it all between acute, obtuse, right, and more complex variants, such as Euclidean and non-Euclidean angles.
- Angle Perception
- Distance Manipulation - Capable of bending any number of travel points in order to achieve the straightest path towards ones desired path.
- Distortion Manipulation
- Motion Manipulation
- Paradox Manipulation - Warping the geometry to the point where it doesn't make any rational sense.
- Perception Manipulation
- Shape Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- Dimensional Element Manipulation
- Geometry Manipulation
- Node Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Spatial Manipulation
- Control depends on the skill of the user.
- Omnilock can render this power useless, since the user cannot manipulate what is outside of everything.
- Angle Man (DC Comics); via Angler
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box); via Angle of Opera
- Hounds Of Tindalos (Cthulhu Mythos)
- R'lyeh (Cthulhu Mythos)