- Angle Control/Manipulation
The user has the ability to control angles of all geometry around them. They could warp angles to their whim, changing it all between acute, obtuse, right, and more complex variants, such as Euclidean and non-Euclidean angles.
- Distortion Manipulation
- Paradox Manipulation - Warping the geometry to the point where it doesn't make any rational sense.
- Shape Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Control depends on the skill of the user.
- Omnilock can render this power useless, since the user cannot manipulate what is outside of everything.
- Angle Man (DC Comics); via Angler
- R'lyeh (The Call of Cthulhu)