The power to manipulate the angular momentum.
- Angular Momentum Alteration/Control/Shifting
The user can control over the angular momentum, which is proportional to the moment of inertia (or rotational mass) and angular velocity, and if one goes up, the other goes down. So decreasing rotational mass increases angular velocity and vice versa. This can be used to affect both the moment of inertia and the angular velocity combined to alter angular momentum.
- Angular Momentum Defiance
- Angular Momentum Infringement
- Angular Momentum Negation
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Cyclone Spinning
- Hyper Rotation
- Instant Momentum
- Rotational Mass Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Centripetal Force Manipulation
- Distance Manipulation
- Inertia Manipulation
- Momentum Manipulation
- Rotational Mass Negation
- Velocity Manipulation
- May be limited to manipulating the angular momentum of either oneself, others or objects.
- May be limited to only increasing or decreasing angular momentum.
- Jay Garrick/The Flash (DC Comicss)
- Ambrose Chase (DC/Wildstorm Comics)
- Whirlwind (Marvel Comics)