The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for animal-based forces, composed of animals themselves, or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Animal Combat
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Weaponry
- Animalia Manipulation
- Fauna Energy Manipulation
- Organic Artillery
- Power Artillery
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- May only be able to use one animal-based effect.
- May require a source of a specific animal.
- Killing the animal may negate the weapon's effectiveness.
- Animal may need to be trained.
- Banjo (Banjo-Kazooie)
- Shibboleth (Gears of War: Judgment); via Digger Launcher
- Savage Boomers (Gears of War 3); via Digger Launcher
- Poison Hive (Marvel Comics); via Symbiote armaments
- The Pain (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
- Stranger (Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath); via Live Ammo
- Mr. 4 (One Piece); via Lassoo
- Ecotologists (Postal III)
- Domasi "Tommy" Tawodi (Prey 2006)
- Imakandi (Samurai Jack)
- Rattle Shake (Skylanders)
- Jariah Syn (Star Wars Legends)
- Yuuzhan Vong (Star Wars Legends)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.