- Animal Projection
The user can release/use animals to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Animal Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of animals.
- Animal Beam Emission: Release beams of a animals.
- Animal Blast: Release animals over a specific target area.
- Animal Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of animals.
- Animal Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of animals.
- Animal Breath: Discharge animal blasts from mouth.
- Animal Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Animal Cutting: Use animals to cut opponents.
- Animal Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with animals.
- Animal Pillar Projection: Project animal pillars.
- Animal Spike Projection: Project animal spikes.
- Animal Vision: Emit animals from one's eyes.
- Animal Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of animals.
- Animal Wave Emission: Send out a wave of animals that repels everything.
- Expanding Animal Bolts: Project animals that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Animal Blasts: Release blasts of animals in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release animal blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of animals.
- Omnidirectional Animal Waves: Send out a wave of animals in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of animals that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release animal blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release animal blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of animals to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Animal Combat
- Animal Constructs
- Animal Morphing
- Animalia Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Organic Attacks
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of animals to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- May only be able to release specific type of animal.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be overcharged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.