- Animal Scattering
- Animal Swarm
User can disperse their body into a swarm of animals, be they of a single type of animal or many different ones, scattering into large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part.
- Hive Mind
- Spying/scouting large areas at once.
- Defensive dispersing making the user very hard to hurt and especially capture/kill since finding all of the fragments is practically impossible using normal methods.
- Flash Step: By transforming into the animals and back while moving around the battlefield.
- Arachnid Swarming
- Avian Swarming
- Bat Swarming
- Insect Swarming
- Rodent Swarming
- Snake Swarming
- Aim Dodging
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Imitation
- Animalia Manipulation
- Safe Mode
- There's a limit for how far the scattered parts can be from any other part.
- May need most of the scattered pieces together to be able to reform.
- Amount of scattered pieces may be limited by the user's body size.
- May require enhanced coordination to control all the fragments.
- May be limited to certain types of animals.
See also: One to Million to One.
- Vampires (Discworld)
- Destoroyah (Godzilla)
- Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
- Orochimaru (Naruto)
- Tia Dalma/Calypso (Pirates of the Caribbean)