- Animalistic Symbiosis
- Faunal Symbiosis
- Zookinetic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting animals/creatures (native fauna, extraterrestrial life-forms, etc.) in one's body. They can live inside the host and be utilized according to the need. Often, the host will be able to manifest animalistic abilities like bestial power, enhanced instincts, shapeshifting and even a more robust physique, due to the symbiote's influence.
As a living, possibly intelligent being, the animal symbiote will most likely do what it can to ensure the welfare of its host so the relationship can continue successfully. As with other forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Animal Emerging
- Animal Empowerment
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Morphing
- Fauna Energy Manipulation
- Life Link
- Mind Link
- Symbiotic Connection
- Symbiotic Transformation
- The animal may take over the host's body (Possession).
- The symbiote's weaknesses may be passed onto the host.
- The symbiote may require certain conditions/substances (food, water, etc.) to survive.
- Powerful creatures may harm or even destroy the host.
- Extended bond may result in permanent merge between host and symbiote.