- Animalistic Martial Arts
The user can combine using animal imitation with physical fighting, they can fight with the brutality of a bear, the speed of a cheetah, the ferocity of a tiger, the agility of a leopard, the dexterity of a monkey, the flexibility of a snake, etc.
- May become over-reliant on mimicking animals during fights.
- May have an animal mimicry pattern, causing them to be predictable.
- Wildmutt (Ben 10)
- Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (Bleach)
- Buddy Baker/Animal Man (DC Comics)
- Garfield Logan/Beast Boy (DC Comics)
- Mari McCabe/Vixen (DC Comics)
- Breath of The Beast Users (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Inosuke Hashibira
- Breath of Insect Users (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Shinobu Kocho
- Breath of Serpent Users (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Iguro Obanai
- Liliana S. B. Heiligh (From Commonplace to Worlds Strongest); afterstory only
- Shia Haulia (From Commonplace to Worlds Strongest)
- Kung Fu Masters (Kung Fu Panda)
- Zoan-type Devil Fruit Users (One Piece)
- Watchdog Man (One-Punch Man)
- Various Pokemons (Pokemon)
- Garu (Uchu Sentai Kyuranger)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.