- "Well technically alive, implies the existence of a soul, free will, and the ability to enjoy fondue. I would just call this animated."
- ― Doofenshmirtz explaining how his Animate-Inator works (Milo Murphy's Law)
- Effigy Animation/Animatopathy
- Life to the Lifeless
- Motion to the Motionless
The user can give life to inanimate objects/substances, animating them to act/move on their own accord out of the user’s control; however, they do seem to work in tandem to their animator.
- Artistic Animation Artistic Manifestation, Drawing Animation
- The power to bestow sentience to drawings, illustrations, sketches, etc. The creations assume a 2D life, traveling along walls, or even coming into 3D reality.
- Use an Etch-A-Sketch to bring art to life.
- If mixed with Technology Manipulation, digital drawing or photo can be brought to life.
- Clay Animation
- Create figures out of clay and bring them to life.
- Elemental Animation
- Bring any Elements to life, fire, water, wind, earth, wood, etc.
- Literary Animation Literary Manifestation, Narrative Animation, or Storytelling
- The power in which one can project narrative stories into reality. The user can read a book aloud causing the narrative to assume tangible life, with the characters and environments manifesting within the user’s present surroundings.
- Object Animation
- Bring any sort of object to life, such as statues, game stations, rugs, bottles, etc.
- The ability to reanimate dead beings, possibly restoring their consciousness.
- Sentience Inducement
- Toy Manipulation
- Bring toys, like a Barbie doll or action figures, to life and make part of an army.
- Make toy/water gunfire live rounds including toy tanks.
- Bring game pieces to life.
- Use construction sets, like building blocks, to create a weapon or turn a toy vehicle to life-size and use it as a real vehicle.
- Complete an image puzzle in order to give life to the picture.
- Activation & Deactivation
- Animation Manipulation
- Animation Retention
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Object Possession
- Reality Inducement
- May be limited on how long the object stays animated.
- May be limited to animating objects without controlling them.
- May have to give specific orders or program the target, which cannot deviate from them.
- May have to keep various levels of attention to the target, without which it will either continue to follow the last orders, start acting erratically or simply stop completely.
- Magickinds (Arkwell Academy)
- Eric Shellhorn (Charlie Bone)
- Magic Users (Harry Potter); via Spell Casting
- Enoch O'Connor (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children)
- Awakeners (Warbreaker)
- Returned (Warbreaker)
- The Lady of the Cold (Moomin); only the snow horse.
- Animators (Loki IRL); limited to cartoons
- Nomad (Nomad of Nowhere)
- Richard Gansey III (Blue Lily, Lily Blue); briefly
- SCP-239 - The Witch Child (SCP Foundation)
- Ocktoon Eradiko (Ben 10)
- Ocktoon (Ben 10)
- Living Magic (Fairy Tale)
- Doll Play Magic (Fairy Tale)
- Gold Experience (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind)