User can bring to life and wield the worlds created by animation and comic books into reality and may only be restricted by the animated and comics or their own imagination/creativity.
- Alternate Universe Creation
- Cartoon Mimicry
- Cartoon Physics
- Comic-Book World Manipulation
- Drawing Creation
- Entertainment Materialization
- Ink Manipulation
- Literary Manipulation
- Paint Manipulation
- May require already existing series on hand.
- Bound by the rules of the animation or comics they create and bring to life.
- Destruction of the characters' original object of creation usually ends their existences.
- Flabber (Big Bad Beetleborgs)
- Everyman (The Simpsons)
- Matt Groening (The Simpsons Game)
- Kevin (Charmed); via Thought Projection
- Ungalo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean); via Bohemian Rhapsody
- Mona Lisa (Sarah Jane Adventures)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.