- "Such primal magnificence."
- ― Megatron (Transformers: Prime)
- Animal/Beast Android Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Animal/Beast-Mechanical Physiology
- Bionic Animal/Beast Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Animatronic Form/Mimicry
- Robot Animal/Beast Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into animatronic, machines that may seem more organic than inorganic because they have a convincing appearance or perform actions that seem to be natural. They may have animal inspired designs and characteristics.
Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of base materials, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Android Physiology
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing
- Bionic Physiology
- Cyber Mind
- Defunct Physiology
- Electronic Eyes
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Metal Mimicry
- Natural Weaponry
- Scanner Vision
- Weapon Creation
See Also: Hostile Animatronics