The power to replace the laws of physics with that of anime and manga. Variation of Fictional Physics.
- Anime & Manga Imitation/Mimicry
- Anime/Manga Law/Logic/Physics/Principles
User can alter the laws of physics to mimic anime and manga. This power can give the user a wide variety of abilities.
- 4th Wall Awareness
- 4th Wall Interaction
- Anime & Manga Materialization
- Delayed Effect
- Fantasy World Enforcement
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Object Manipulation
- Omnilingualism via subtitles.
- Physics Defiance
- Physics Infringement
- Pain Suppression
- Reality Rejection
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Vehicle Intuition
- Video Mimicry - virtually any physiology from any anime.
- Army Annihilation
- Bionic Physiology
- Cartoon Physics
- Digital Form
- Electrical Mimicry
- Fictional Physics
- Fictional Trope Physiology
- Performance Art Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Reality Hacking
- Reality Modding
- Reality Warping
- Technology Manipulation
- Video Game Physics
- Video Manipulation
- May be limited to existing anime and manga the user knows about. However, this power doesn't necessarily rely on specific anime or manga. It could mimic general styles, genres and teams common in anime and manga.
- Depending on how it is used, it may bestow others in the area with anime or show based powers as well.
- May also gain weaknesses depending on the movie and show that is mimicked.
- Reality Warping and similar powers may affect this.
- If the user relies on remembering the ability in the anime or manga, Memory Manipulation is highly effective.
See Also: Animesque.
- Nicole Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- Yuki Yoshida (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- Various Characters (Kappa Mikey)
- Teen Titans (Teen Titans)
- The Beret (Anime-Gataris)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.