- "I'm prepared to passionately argue this point until nothing makes sense anymore. If that doesn't work, then the hours upon hours of whining will."
- ― Red Mage (8-Bit Theater)
- "No one...has ever annoyed me so much, so quickly."
- ― Clain (Fractale)
- "Time to do what I do best: ruin it for everybody."
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
The power to induce annoyance. Variation of Emotion Inducement.
- Bothersome Inducement
- Irritation Inducement
- The Power of Annoyance
The user can induce a state of annoyance in others, ranging from annoying, distracting, enraging, (literally) maddening, etc. Most users are able to drive their opponents to levels off distraction where they are easy to defeat, or surrender simply to get away the user. Some may even opt to suicide.
- Others may find user hard to work with.
- Others may try to harm or kill the user if pushed far enough.
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Apathy/Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Usually requires speech to work.
See Also: Deadpan Snarker.