- Answer Induction
The user can induce answers to anything that does not have an answer, even if it does not make sense.
- Answer Manipulation
- Future Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Mathematics Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- Reality Interface
- Reality Warping
- Truth Manipulation
- Question that an answer is being induced to must have no answer in order to work.
- May create more questions depending on the answer induced.
- Users of Truth Manipulation could negate this power.
- User must always be very careful about what is changed.
- May be constantly active.
- User may need to speak.
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)