- "Okay, no help there. Um, 15 seconds. If you want to take a shot at it, talk it out."
- "Is it Alex Karras in Webster?"
- "I... don't... believe it."
- "Oh my God! I just took a shot in the dark! Holy crap!"
- ― Pat Sajak and Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
The power to know the answer to any question or problem one happens to experience. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Answer Sense
- Solution Intuition/Sense
User knows the answer to any question or problem they happen to face and formulate how to overcome any obstacle. They can understand the mechanics behind any issue they face and know what must be done to solve any problem.
- Ability Intuition
- Ability Mastering
- Adaptive Learning
- Adaptive Mind
- Attack Prediction
- Causality Perception
- Clear Mind
- Enhanced Calculation
- Enhanced Perception
- Enhanced Response
- Fact Perception
- Flawless Precognition
- Hyper Instincts
- Infinite Resourcefulness
- Instant Learning
- Intuitive Perception
- Logic Intuition
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Master Builder
- Mathematical Intuition
- Numerical Precision
- Path to Victory
- Psychological Intuition
- Reality Perception
- Science Intuition
- Tactical Analysis/Genius
- Ability Learning
- Ability Transcendence
- Detail Intuition
- Epiphany Inducement
- Extrasensory Perception
- Instilled Knowledge
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Living Database
- Nigh Omniscience
- Psionic Intuition
- May require some sort of observable stimulus in order to gain an effective answer.
- User's effectiveness is stagnated if they encounter a situation that has no possible answer to formulate.
- May need to focus in order for the answer to come to them; distractions such as pain and concern for others can deter the ability's effectiveness in situations.
- Index Librorum Prohibitorum (A Certain Magical Index)
- Kazuo Kiriyama (Battle Royale)
- Edogawa Ranpo (Bungou Stray Dogs)
- Mondo Duoan/Kamen Rider Quiz (Kamen Rider Zi-O)
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box); via Manual Memory
- Maguro Kurokami (Medaka Box)
- Mycroft Holmes (Sherlock Holmes novels)
- Tatsuya Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School)
- Uyulala, The Southern Oracle (The Neverending Story)
- Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (TYPE-MOON); via Revelation
- Jeanne d'Arc (TYPE-MOON); via Revelation
- Solomon (TYPE-MOON); via Revelation
- Users of the Answer Talker Ability (Zatch Bell!)
- Wayfinder (Book of Swords)
- Christine's Book (Help for the Holidays)
- Alethiometer (His Dark Materials)
- Book of Truth (Radiant)
- Stellar Memory (Rave Master)