The ability to control ants. Variation of Insect Manipulation.
- Ant Control/Friendship/Domination
The user can control various species of ants. They control them to do their bidding, for example, helping them during situations, using them against foes, and using them to see locations and gather information about a particular place. Some can see through the insects' eyes that are controlled allowing them to spy on others. Users can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through ants senses.
- Insect Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control - to control ants.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from ants.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to ants.
- Ant Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain ant-like traits.
- Insect Generation/Summoning - create or summon ants.
- Living Hive
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to ants.
- Soil Manipulation
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the ants they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Ant-Man (Marvel Comics); via cybernetic helmet.
- Lilliput (Darkwing Duck)
- The Intrusion (Fear Mythos); via hive mind