- Anti-Energy Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Anti-Energy Projection
- Anti-Force Attacks
The user can release/use anti-energy attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Anti-Projection: Create and launch spheres of anti-energy.
- Anti-Energy Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of anti-energy.
- Anti-Energy Blast: Release anti-energy over a specific target area.
- Anti-Energy Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of anti-energy.
- Anti-Energy Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of anti-energy.
- Anti-Energy Breath: Discharge anti-energy blasts from mouth.
- Anti-Energy Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Anti-Energy Cutting: Use anti-energy to cut opponents.
- Anti-Energy Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with anti-energy.
- Anti-Energy Projection: Project anti-energy pillars.
- Anti-Energy Spike Projection: Project anti-energy spikes.
- Anti-Energy Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of anti-energy.
- Anti-Energy Wave Emission: Send out a wave of anti-energy and that repels everything.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified anti-energy.
- Expanding Anti-Energy Bolts: Project anti-energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Anti-Energy Blasts: Release blasts of anti-energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release anti-energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Anti-Energy Waves: Send out a wave of anti-energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit anti-energy from one's eyes.
- Overpower: Pulse of anti-energy is released, overloading powered devices in an area.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release anti-energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release anti-energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of anti-energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of anti-energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Anti-Energy Physiology
- Anti-Magic Attacks
- Antimatter Manipulation
- Attack Powers
- Energy Erasure
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Negation
- Force-Field Generation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of anti-energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much anti-energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much elemental energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- May only be useful against beings of pure energy or energy attacks.
- Anti-Monitor (DC Comics)
- Drake Burroughs/Wildfire (DC Comics)
- Augustus Freeman/Icon (DC Comics)
- Krona/Entropy (DC Comics)
- Mano (DC Comics)
- Thunderers of Qward (DC Comics)
- Imperialdramon Dragon Mode (Digimon)
- Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Digimon)
- Adam Brashear/Blue Marvel (Marvel Comics)
- The Rot (Marvel Comics)
- Conner Sims/Anti-Man (Marvel Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.