- "In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."
- ― Joker (DC Comics)
- "He is the cosmic conqueror, the destroyer of worlds. A being of infinite power and endless hunger on a quest to invade every universe and bring all worlds into his Dark Dimension."
- ― Wong (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- "Violent passion, for a fraudulent god who gave a vicious curse."
- ― The Enigma TNG - God Complex
- Anti-God Physiology
- Decreator/Destroyer Physiology
- Primordial Evil
- Primordial Void
- Supreme Degenerator
- Creator of Evil
- Ultimate/Supreme Annihilator/Destroyer/Evil/Malevolence
User is the Anti God/Primordial Void, representing the counterpart or sometimes the dark aspects of a Supreme Deity. They are considered the essence of all evil, darkness, and chaos in existence. As the ultimate destroyer, they are ranked among the most powerful entities.
- Anti Gods are vital to the balance of the cosmos as they represent the other side of the coin in the perpetual conflict between good and evil.
- As there is only one Supreme God, there can only be one Anti-God.
- Some are not villains but destructive aspects or forces vital that are charged to bring the universe to an end.
- The Anti-God is not to be confused for a demon but is the originator of all demonic forces and everything related to it.
- Though they existed before the universe itself their origin can be originated from 3 sources:
- They may be split or purged aspects of God's dark attributes (ex. Tathamet from Diablo).
- Twin or counter aspects of God (ex. Angra Mainyu from Zoroastrianism).
- Primordial form of existence which existed before the creation (ex. The Darkness from Supernatural).
- Whereas God plays the role of "Creator", the Anti-God plays the role of "Destroyer".
Anti-Gods are beings of unlimited power giving them the ability to destroy entire universes; in some cases even compared to the supreme creator, a clash between them could cause the multiverse to be destroyed and recreated. Anti-Gods represent and are the prime originators of all that counters creation, giving it absolute domain over dark powers.
- All Absolute Powers
- All Almighty Powers
- All Apocalyptic Powers
- All Chaotic Powers
- All Cosmic Powers
- All Darkness Powers
- All Death Powers
- All Destructive Powers
- All Evil Powers
- All Fear Powers
- All Meta Powers
- All Offensive Powers
- All Omni powers
- All Primordial Powers
- All Reality Manipulation Powers
- All Void Powers
- Omni Wipe
- Users of Cosmic Otherness, Freedom, and Omnilock may be immune to the Anti-God's power.
- The Anti-God may be less powerful/intelligent than the Supreme Being.
- If Omninescient, the Anti-God may be unable to comprehend the Supreme Being's creation.
- Alternatively, the Anti-God may be stronger than the Supreme Being, meaning that entropy always prevails in the end.
- Having an Anti-God existing is obviously unlikely because there can not only be one Supreme Being, but this is also because of the fact that a Monotheistic Deity already embodies the same thing that an Anti-God does, except that he/she embodies both the beginning and the end to absolutely anything. However, the only possible being that comes a bit close to an Anti-God, will be a Fallen Transcendent Angel.