- Anti-Graviton Attacks
- Anti-Gravity Projection
The user can release/use anti-gravity attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Anti-Gravity Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of anti-gravity.
- Anti-Gravity Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of anti-gravity.
- Anti-Gravity Blast: Release anti-gravity over a specific target area.
- Anti-Gravity Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of anti-gravity.
- Anti-Gravity Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of anti-gravity.
- Anti-Gravity Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Anti-Gravity Breath: Discharge anti-gravity blasts from mouth.
- Symbiotic Substance Cutting: Use anti-gravity to cut opponents.
- Anti-Gravity Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with anti-gravity.
- Anti-Gravity Pillar Projection: Project anti-gravity pillars.
- Anti-Gravity Spike Projection: Project anti-gravity spikes.
- Anti-Gravity Vision: Emit anti-gravity from one's eyes.
- Anti-Gravity Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of anti-gravity.
- Anti-Gravity Wave Emission: Send out a wave of anti-gravity that repels everything.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified anti-gravity.
- Expanding Anti-Gravity Bolts: Project anti-gravity that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Anti-Gravity Blasts: Release blasts of anti-gravity in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release anti-gravity blasts from hands.
- Omnidirectional Anti-Gravity Waves: Send out a wave of anti-gravity in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release anti-gravity blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release anti-gravity blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of anti-gravity.
- Zap: A tiny short release of anti-gravity to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Anti-Force Manipulation
- Anti-Gravity Manipulation
- Attack Powers
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of anti-gravity to create attacks.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much anti-gravity is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much magic is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Shiki Granbell (Edens Zero)
- Joker (Flame of Recca)
- Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via C-Moon
- Franklin Hall/Graviton (Marvel Comics)
- Helio (Marvel Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.