The ability to manipulate anti-gravity. Opposite to Gravity Manipulation.
- Anti-Gravitation Manipulation
- Anti-Gravitational Field Manipulation
- Anti-Gravitational Manipulation
- Anti-Graviton Manipulation
- Anti-Gravity Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate anti-gravity, a force that counteracts gravity. Anti-gravity is repulsive rather than attractive, so manipulating this power can allow for things such as enhanced strength and agility, causing things to levitate or otherwise defy gravity, leaping large distances, flight and other things.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Leap
- Enhanced Strength
- Anti-Gravity Attacks
- Anti-Gravity Defiance
- Anti-Gravity Generation
- Gravity Decrease
- Gravity Negation
- Gravitational Upforce
- Gyrokinetic Flight
- Weight Manipulation
- Anti-Gravity Immunity
- Personal Anti-Gravity
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Mass Manipulation
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- May be unable to create anti-gravity, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources..
- May be countered by those with Gravity Manipulation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Users of Physical Force Immunity can ignore anti-gravity.
- Chūya Nakahara (Bungo Stray Dogs)
- Nth Metal Users (DC Comics)
- Simon Maddicks/Killer Shrike (Marvel Comics)
- Bentley Wittman/The Wizard (Marvel Comics); via Anti-Gravity Discs
- Shiki Granbell (Edens Zero); via Satan Gravity