- "Well, at least all that arm-waving and arcane babbling you did was impressive."
- ― Remand Flavor Text, Magic: The Gathering
- "The pyromancer summoned up her mightiest onslaught of fire and rage. Jace feigned interest."
- ― Counterspell Flavor Text, Magic: The Gathering
The ability to utilize anti-magic. Opposite to Magic.
- Anti-Magic Manipulation
The user has the ability to use anti-magic which can nullify and destabilize most if not all forms of magic and even destroy a mage's capability to utilize magic. They can also achieve a variety of destructive effects on magic users, including crippling and/or killing them.
- Anti-Magic Attacks
- Anti-Magic Constructs
- Anti-Magic Generation
- Banishment of anything created by magic.
- Breaker Touch on any Mystic Object.
- Curse Removal
- Magic Adaptation
- Magic Bypassing
- Magic Destruction
- Magic Invisibility
- Magic Negation Field
- Magic Sealing
- Magic Reflection
- Magical Energy Absorption
- Mana Draining Field Projection
- Reflective Immutability against magic.
- Supernatural Detection
- Unnatural Presence
- Anti-Power Weaponry
- Real World Enforcement
- Useless against anything that isn't magic, magical and people that are incapable of magic.
- Has no effect on non-magical powers and forces, Ex: Divinity, Science Manipulation, etc.
- If user can use Magic, they may be subject to incapability to use magic upon use of anti-magic.
- May require one to be up close to negate the magic.
- May be difficult to activate.
- May be difficult or impossible to turn off.
- May be unable to affect Mystic Derivation and Omni-Magic.
- May block off all forms of magic, including those beneficial to the user such as White Arts.
- Users of Almighty Magic, Meta Magic, Mystic Lock and Magic Ascendancy are immune.
See Also: Anti-Magic