- Anti-Magic Projection
The user can release/use anti-magic to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure anti-magic energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Anti-Magic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of anti-magic.
- Anti-Magic Blast: Release anti-magic over a specific target area.
- Anti-Magic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of anti-magic.
- Anti-Magic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Anti-Magic Breath: Discharge anti-magic blasts from mouth.
- Anti-Magi Burst: Create burst of anti-magical energy.
- Anti-Magic Cutting: Use anti-magical energy to cut opponents.
- Anti-Magic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with anti-magic.
- Anti-Magic Pillar Projection: Project anti-magic pillars.
- Anti-Magic Spike Projection: Project anti-magic spikes.
- Anti-Magic Vision: Emit anti-magic from one's eyes.
- Anti-Magic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of anti-magic.
- Anti-Magic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of anti-magic and that repels everything.
- Anti-Magic Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of anti-magic.
- Anti-Magic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of anti-magic.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified anti-magic.
- Expanding Magic Bolts: Project anti-magic that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Anti-Magic Blasts: Release blasts of anti-magic in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release anti-magic blasts from hands.
- Omnidirectional Anti-Magic Waves: Send out a wave of anti-magic in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release anti-magic blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release anti-magic blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of anti-magic.
- Zap: A tiny short release of anti-magic to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive..
- Anti-Energy Manipulation
- Attack Powers
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Magic Destruction
- Magic Negation
- Mystical Soul
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of anti-magic to create a attacks.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- May only be useful against magical beings.
- Glenn Radars (Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor)
- Lucas (Antimagia)
- Anti Magic Users (Black Clover)
- Nathaniel Adam/Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Dispel Users (Fairy Tail)
- Magical Barrier Particles Users (Fairy Tail)
- Yuka Suzuki (Fairy Tail)
- Vasco Strada (High School DxD)
- Vivio Takamachi (Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha)
- Asuna Kagurazaka (Negima!)
- Anti-Art Attachment Users (Toaru Majutsu no Index)