The power to enhance the antibiotic system. Variations of Antibody Generation.
- Immunoglobulin System
Users have an enhanced antibiotic system in their bodies (mainly in the blood system), that can cure pathogens and destroy diseases regardless of their nature, which makes users complete and utterly immune to diseases of that can harm or even immune to supernatural diseases that can cause conversion.
Because users are the source of antibiotics their system can produce more and more antibodies making them rich with recovering abilities that allows them to overcome pathogens, allowing them to walk through environmental biohazards and come out unharmed and even the spread of deadly concentrated diseases from contact.
- Antibody Generation
- Conversion Immunity
- Conversion Negation
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Health
- Supernatural Blood
- Contaminant Immunity
- Foreign Forces Removal
- Health Optimization
- Immune System Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Supernatural Cells
- Users with Curing Immunity are unaffected.
- Midnighter (DC Comics)
- Ellie (Last of Us)
- James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine
- Wade Wilson/Deadpool (Marvel Comics)
- Laura Kinney/X-23 (Marvel Comics)
- Akihiro/Daken (Marvel Comics)
- Steven Rogers/Captain America (Marvel Comics)
- Elijah Bradley/Patriot (Marvel Comics)
- Thomas (Maze Runner)
- Karin (Naruto)
- Humanized Vampires (Day Breakers); via Treated Vampire Blood
- Super-Soldier Serum (Marvel Comics)