- Antimatter Bow Proficiency/Usage
- Antimatter Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Antimatter Gun Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for antimatter-based forces or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them, causing extreme damage to positive matter or dark matter.
- Antimatter Constructs
- Antimatter Manipulation
- Antimatter Weaponry
- Power Artillery
- Scientific Artillery
- May be dangerous to use without Antimatter Stabilization.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- May be disabled by Matter Manipulation or Dark Matter Manipulation.
- Wall Eehto (Fairy Tail)
- Annihilus (Marvel Comics); via Techtronicon Cannon
- Doctor Doom (Marvel Comics); via Antimatter Extrapolator
- Samus Aran (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes); via Annihilator Beam
- Ryo Takatsuki (Project ARMS)
- Ship (Star Wars Legends); via anti-matter pods
- Scouts (Starcraft); via antimatter missiles or force missiles
- Necrons (Warhammer 40,000); via Particle Weapons
- Antimatter bullets (GURPS: Ultratech)
- Antimatter charge (Halo)
- Z-390 High-Explosive Munitions Rifle (Incineration Cannon) (Halo)
- Positron Rifle (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Positron Sniper Rifle (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Anti-Matter Rifle (Ratchet: Deadlocked)
- Anti-Matter Transfluxor (Ratchet and Clank Future series)
- Antimatter weapons (Star Trek)
- Anti-matter bomb (Star Wars Legends)
- Micromines (Star Wars Legends)
- Conversion Beamer (Warhammer 40,000)
- Death Sphere (Warhammer 40,000)
- Heavy Conversion Beamer (Warhammer 40,000)