- Antimatter/Antiparticle Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Antimatter/Antiparticle Projection
The user can release/use antimatter to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. Often, contact with ordinary matter will result in annihilation or disintegration.
- Antimatter Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of antimatter.
- Antimatter Beam Emission: Release beams of antimatter.
- Antimatter Blast: Release antimatter over a specific target area.
- Antimatter Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of antimatter.
- Antimatter Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of antimatter.
- Antimatter Breath: Discharge antimatter from the mouth.
- Antimatter Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Antimatter Cutting: Use antimatter to cut opponents.
- Antimatter Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with antimatter.
- Antimatter Pillar Projection: Project antimatter pillars.
- Antimatter Spike Projection: Project antimatter spikes.
- Antimatter Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of antimatter.
- Antimatter Wave Emission: Send out a wave of antimatter that repels everything.
- Expanding Antimatter Bolts: Project antimatter that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Antimatter Blasts: Release blasts of antimatter in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release antimatter blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of antimatter.
- Omnidirectional Antimatter Waves: Send out a wave of antimatter in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit antimatter from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of antimatter that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release antimatter blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release antimatter blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of antimatter.
- Zap: A tiny short release of antimatter to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Anti-Energy Manipulation
- Antimatter Constructs
- Antimatter Manipulation
- Antimatter Physiology
- Attack Powers
- Combat Merging
- Force-Field Generation
- Matter Manipulation
- Positron Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may require outside source of antimatter to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much antimatter is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much antimatter is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- May be useless against other antiparticles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.