Users can turn antimatter into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the antimatter energies for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Unless the user has ways to prevent it, any contact with regular matter will be disastrous.
- May be unable to create antimatter, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases, unless the constructs are made of solid matter, they will return into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Tennyo (Whateley Academy)
- Takumi Nishijou (Chaos;Head)
- Sigmund (Unbreakable Machine-Doll)
- Omega (Doctor Who)