- Antiparticle Symbiosis
- Negative Matter Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to an antimatter being, such as an embodiment of antimatter, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of antiparticles or even entities comprised of negative matter. The bond between entity and host can grant potent antimatter abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Anti-Energy Manipulation
- Antimatter Manipulation
- Antimatter Physiology
- The antimatter entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful antimatter entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Electron Manipulation/Matter Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May only be able to control one aspect of antimatter (matter destruction, fundamental forces, etc.).
- Mantis (DC Comics); via Darkseid
- Thunderers of Qward (DC Comics)
- Earl Tyrant (Final Fantasy: Unlimited); via Omega
- Eri/Hrist (Gokukoku no Brynhildr)
- Mako Fujisaki (Gokukoku no Brynhildr)
- Ryo Takatsuki (Project ARMS)
- Charlotte Belew (Unbreakable Machine-Doll); via Sigmund
- Nova Hosts (Warframe)