- "Top of the food chain, baby! Upchuck doesn't have a natural predator!"
- ― Ben Tennyson as Upchuck (Ben 10 Omniverse)
- "Huh... welcome to the top of the food chain."
- ― Alex Mercer to James Heller (Prototype 2)
- "You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."
"You admire it."
"I admire its purity. A survivor...unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality."
- ― Ash and Lambert (Alien)
- "Let me tell you something about Hew-mans, Nephew. They're a wonderful, friendly people, as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working. But take away their creature comforts, deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers, put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people... will become as nasty and as violent as the most bloodthirsty Klingon. You don't believe me? Look at those faces. Look in their eyes."
- ― Quark to his nephew, Nog (Star Trek: Deep Space 9)
The ability to be vastly superior predator in the world. Variation of Alpha Physiology.
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Variations
- 6 Associations
- 7 Limitations
- 8 Known Users
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Videos
- Alpha/Superior Predator
- Super Predator
- A-Class Creatures/Monsters
- S-Class Creatures/Monsters
The user is an apex predator, a vastly superior predator in the known world, with a fearsome capacity for hunting down practically any species in their ecosystem, even other predators.
Predators of this category are at the top of a food chain and are never preyed upon by any other predators, as they are the most dangerous and fearsome creatures in their environment/world, with qualities of a greater degree.
There are many variants of apex predators, many of them can come from any particular species from foreign to common, others can come from nature while others can come from different sources of creation that can enhance any predators to their highest danger in being, raising their predatory potential to its maximum making them the most dangerous beings in the natural world or even their own universe.
- Alpha Physiology
- Predator Instinct
- Intellect Adjustment
- Self-Sentience Inducement
- Supernatural Survivability
- Army Annihilation
- Extinction Inducement
- Fear Inducement
- One Hit Kill
- Super Eating
- Team Wipe
- Will Breaking
- Alien Physiology - Many extraterrestrial have been known as the most fearsome predators in existence.
- Daiyokai Physiology
- Earth-Bound Physiology - Many terrestrial creatures can be the most fearsome of predators on earth.
- Alligator Snapping Turtle Physiology - Alligator Snapping Turtle are one of North America's apex predators with the 2nd most powerful bite in the world.
- Cheetah Physiology - The fastest land animal on earth, the Cheetah is one of Africa's apex predators.
- Crocodilian Physiology - Crocodiles and alligators are a large and opportunistic hypercarnivorous apex predators of the reptile family especially the known Saltwater Crocodile.
- Dhole Physiology
- Giant Otter Physiology - The Giant Otter seem very unlikely to be, yet are top of the food chain in the amazon forest.
- Komodo Dragon Physiology -
- Lion Physiology - Lions are one of Africa's apex land predators possible more powerful then tigers because of their combative nature as they train amongst each other.
- Muskellunge Physiology - Muskellunge are freshwater apex predators in the North America. They are dangerous for their ambush tactics.
- Orca Physiology - Orca aka Killer Whales proved to be a a powerful apex ocean predator far greater then the great white shark.
- Snow Leopard Physiology
- Ursine Physiology - Various bears like the grizzly bear, polar bear, and kodak brown bear are apex predators.
- Wolf Physiology - Wolves are both an apex predator and a keystone species, affecting its prey's behavior and the wider ecosystem.
- Hybrid Physiology/Hybrid Vitality - Combining predators together with other predators or other genetic material can have surpassing qualities.
- Mazoku Physiology
- Prime Being - Some apex predators can be uniquely the first ones of their kind.
- Scientifically Attuned Physiology - Users may have used science to enhanced themselves.
- Upgrading - Stronger apex predators can continually augment themselves to become unstoppable.
- Yokai Physiology
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology - Users may have had their biology's artificially enhanced.
- (Example: Quint Lane, Underworld: Awakening)
- Extinct Lifeform Physiology - Certain extinct lifeforms were the most dangerous things around during a bygone era or period.
- (Example: Ancient Zoan Devil Fruit Users, One Piece)
- Monster-Infused Mutated Physiology - Users may have infused themselves with another species essence to achieve such a status.
- (Example: Shinichi Izumi, Parasyte)
- Psionic Bio-Tech - User may have used psionic bio-tech to achieve such status.
- (Example: Martians, DC Comics)
- Superior Human Physiology - Ordinary humans were able to overcome the apex predators of Earth, imagine if they had real power.
- (Example: Sung Jin-Woo, Solo Leveling)
- Supernatural Intelligence - Users of great intelligence can be the most dangerous of predators due to outsmarting many others.
- (Example: Rick Sanchez, Rick and Morty)
- Natural predators can encounter a species that is far beyond their own capability to hunt and kill, possibly resulting in extinction and/or prolonged conflict (especially prone to occur when a species tries to enter another ecosystem).
- May have rivals in the ecosystem.
- Natural apex predators tend to be overspecialized for their particular environment, making them less effective within environments/against creatures they have not evolved to deal with.
- It should be noted that there are exceptions to this particular limit, most commonly when an apex predator of a particularly harsh environment is placed within a "softer" one.
- Natural predators are very important to the ecosystem, killing them may cause the ecosystems to collapse.
- As hard to kill as they are, they can still be slain or sealed.
- Weak against Food-Chain Manipulation.