The power to use the traits and powers of an apkallu. Variation of Mesopotamian Deity.
The user can draw powers and abilities connected to or transform into an apkallu, a demigod of wisdom and knowledge.
According to Edgar W. Conrad and Edward G. Newing:
- An-Enlilda, "the conjurer of the city of Eridu"
- Enmebulugga, "who grew up on pasture land"
- Enmedugga, "who was allotted a good fate"
- Enmegalamma, "who was born in a house"
- Uanna,"who finished the plans for heaven and earth"
- Uannedugga, "who was endowed with comprehensive intelligence"
- Utuabzu, "who ascended to heaven"
- Apkallu (Mesopotamian Mythology)
- Apkallu (Pathfinder)