- Apocalyptic Force Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Projection/Rays
The user can release/use apocalyptic force/energy attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Apocalyptic Force Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of apocalyptic force/energy.
- Apocalyptic Force Beam Emission: Release beams of apocalyptic force/energy.
- Apocalyptic Force Blast: Release apocalyptic force/energy over a specific target area.
- Apocalyptic Force Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of apocalyptic force/energy.
- Apocalyptic Force Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of apocalyptic force/energy.
- Apocalyptic Force Breath: Discharge apocalyptic force/energy from the mouth.
- Apocalyptic Force Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Apocalyptic Force Cutting: Use apocalyptic force/energy to cut opponents.
- Apocalyptic Force Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with apocalyptic force/energy.
- Apocalyptic Force Pillar Projection: Project apocalyptic force/energy pillars.
- Apocalyptic Force Spike Projection: Project apocalyptic force/energy spikes.
- Apocalyptic Force Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of apocalyptic force/energy.
- Apocalyptic Force Wave Emission: Send out a wave of apocalyptic force/energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Apocalyptic Force Bolts: Project apocalyptic force/energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Apocalyptic Force Blasts: Release blasts of apocalyptic force/energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release apocalyptic force/energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of apocalyptic force/energy.
- Omnidirection Apocalyptic Force Waves: Send out a wave of apocalyptic force/energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit apocalyptic force/energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of apocalyptic force/energy power that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release apocalyptic force/energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release apocalyptic force/energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of apocalyptic force/energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of apocalyptic force/energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Apocalypse Manipulation
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Attack Powers
- Energy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Matter Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of apocalyptic force/energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much apocalyptic force/energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much apocalyptic energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users of Disaster Negation are immune.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.