The power to gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with an apocalyptic being. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Apocalypse/Armageddon Symbiosis
- Cataclysm/Cataclysmic Symbiosis
- Doomsday/Ragnarok Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with an apocalyptic being. The host can absorb the supernatural energy/force of a particular doomsday aspect or manifestation or even act as a host for a cataclysmic being. In doing so, the user is imbued with catastrophic, destructive power that may annihilate anything from life-forms to worlds to even the cycle of rebirth.
- Absolute Destruction
- Apocalypse Manipulation
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Chaos Manipulation
- Death Manipulation
- Famine Manipulation
- Pestilence Manipulation
- War Manipulation
- The apocalyptic entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful apocalyptic entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Disaster Negation/Primordial Force Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May require a supernatural contract.
- May only be able to destroy or initiate end of the world.
- Cordelia Chase (Angel)
- Sons of Trigon (DC Comics)
- Unalaq (The Legend of Korra); as Dark Avatar
- Ghaleon (Lunar: Eternal Blue)
- Goblin Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Heralds of Galactus (Marvel Comics)
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Naruto); as Ten-Tails
- Nar Est (Niko and the Sword of Light)
- Lina Inverse (Slayers series)