The power to use appendages other than the legs for moving.
- Appendage Motion
- Extremity Locomotion
The user can move quickly on other appendages than their legs, as long as those appendages can bend or have body joints on them (hands, wings, tails, trunk, other prehensile body parts) as fast and easily as on their feet.
Unlike Enhanced Bodily Force, which deals with strength and attacks and deals with body parts that are not prehensile and cannot bend, this power uses body parts like the elbows, arms, legs, wings and other parts to be able to use this power, not body parts like solely the forearms, the belly, the back, torso, etc.
- Efficient Movement
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural Balance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Dexterity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Flexibility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Leap
- Enhanced/Supernatural Mobility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Speed
- Enhanced Walking
- Vigorous Activity
- Accelerated Movement
- Enhanced Bodily Force
- Hyper Maneuverability
- Solid Maneuverability
- Unrestricted Movement
- Gravity, other forces and mass still affect the user.
- Users are still susceptible to Newton's Three Laws of Motion.
- May not be able to use appendages for some forms of locomotion.
- Rock Lee (Naruto)
- Might Guy (Naruto)
- Spoink (Pokémon)
- Tigger (Winnie the Pooh); via his tail