- Arachnid Body/Form/Mimicry
- Arachnida Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Spider Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into arachnids, including spiders, scorpions, harvestmen, ticks, mites and solifugae.
- Acid Generation
- Appendage Generation/Multiple Arms
- Contaminant Immunity
- Danger Intuition
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Strength
- Poison Generation
- Stinger Protrusion
- Arachnida Physiology
- Acarina Physiology (mites, ticks): Blood Consumption, Disease Inducement, Environmental Adaptation, Parasitic Physiology, Shell Formation (ticks only), Seismic Sense, Enhanced Smell, Water Sense, Infrared Perception, Poison Absorption
- Arachnopulmonata Physiology
- Scorpion Physiology (scorpions): Pincer Grip, Tail Manifestation
- Tetrapulmonata Physiology
- Araneae Physiology (orb-web spiders, wolf spiders, and jumping spiders, tarantulas, trapdoor spiders, funnel-web spiders, etc.): Web Generation
- Amblypygid Physiology (whip spiders/tailless whip scorpions): Pincer Grip, Enhanced Senses
- Thelyphonida Physiology (whip scorpions): Pincer Grip, Acid Generation/Miasma Emission
- Opiliones Physiology (harvestmen): Miasma Emission, Anatomical Liberation, Seismic Sense
- Solifugae Physiology (camel spiders/wind scorpions/sun spiders/solifuges): Pincer Grip, Enhanced Bite, Seismic Sense, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Speed, Desert Adaptation
- Limulidae Physiology (horseshoe crabs): Claw Retraction, Limb Regrowth, Tail Manifestation
Arachnids are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- May need practice to change back into original form.
- As arachnids are ectotherms, user may be vulnerable to extreme temperatures.
- Psychoactive drugs like caffeine and LSD have stronger effect on arachnids (notably spiders).
See Also: Arachnid Tropes.