- Arachnid Mimicry
- Arachnida Physiology/Mimicry
- Spider Physiology/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into arachnids, including spiders, scorpions, harvestmen, ticks, mites and solifugae.
- Acid Generation
- Appendage Generation/Multiple Arms
- Contaminant Immunity
- Danger Intuition
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Strength
- Poison Generation
- Silk Manipulation
- Stinger Protrusion
- Acarina Physiology (mites, ticks): Blood Consumption, Disease Inducement, Environmental Adaptation, Parasitic Physiology, Shell Formation (ticks only), Seismic Sense, Enhanced Smell, Water Sense, Infrared Perception, Poison Absorption
- Amblypygid Physiology (whip spiders/tailless whip scorpions): Pincer Grip, Enhanced Senses
- Araneae Physiology (orb-web spiders, wolf spiders, and jumping spiders, tarantulas, trapdoor spiders, funnel-web spiders, etc.): Web Creation
- Limulidae Physiology (horseshoe crabs): Claw Retraction, Limb Regrowth, Tail Manifestation
- Opiliones Physiology (harvestmen): Miasma Emission, Anatomical Liberation, Seismic Sense
- Scorpion Physiology (scorpions): Pincer Grip, Tail Manifestation
- Solifugae Physiology (camel spiders/wind scorpions/sun spiders/solifuges): Pincer Grip, Enhanced Bite, Seismic Sense, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Speed, Desert Adaptation
- Thelyphonida Physiology (whip scorpions): Pincer Grip, Acid Generation/Miasma Emission
Arachnids are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- May need practice to change back into original form.
- As arachnids are ectotherms, user may be vulnerable to extreme temperatures.
- Psychoactive drugs like caffeine and LSD have stronger effect on arachnids (notably spiders).