Also Called/Alternate Names
- Corrupted Ones
- Chaos Bringers
- Dark Ones
- Evil Agent
- Legacy Villains
Assailants are those who wish to rule whatever they choose as well as seek total domination over domains. On occasions, they also plan to steal objects of great power. Due to their dark nature and evil intentions, assailants have an undying thirst for destruction and despair upon the innocent, they'll kill anyone who stands in their way of conquest. Unlike guardians, they're not chosen, but more or less, they're often corrupted by power and seek to gain more, even if it means destroying everything they know. Much like guardians, they are capable of possessing supernatural abilities.
- Most agents are only servants to a greater evil.
- Some become evil due to a curse or corruption.
- Some may already be an entity of pure evil.
- Some may have been guardians who fell from grace, been manipulated by evil influences, or gone insane by their own power.
- Dark Heart: Posses a cruel, wicked heart untouched by purity.
- Enhanced Combat: Become skilled in multiple forms of combat
- Weapon Proficiency: Become profound with any weapon.
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition: One's physical and mental prowess is beyond one's kind.
- Enhanced Senses: Natural senses are increased.
- Indomitable Will: Posses a strong force of will
- Magic: Acquire supernatural powers.
- Dark Lord: Particularly powerful beings of evil can become this.
- Destiny Chosen: May be given powers depending on their fate as an assailant.
- The Assailant's evil nature is often their downfall.
- Oftentimes, the assailant thinks of nothing but destruction, leaving them narrow minded.
- May become permanently insane by their power.
- Stopping to act like one will likely remove all their powers.