- Animal/Beast Trainer
- Animal Master
- Beast Tamer
- Digimon Tamer (Digimon)
- Pokemon Trainer (Pokemon)
The user possesses the power of a beast master, an individual who can tame, train, groom, maintain, handle, breed, raise, understand, communicate with, and ride on any beast that they encounter. The beasts can be anything from animals to monsters to aliens.
- Animal Companionship
- Animal Empathy
- Animal Intuition
- Hyper Connection
- Mind Link
- Riders Aptitude
- Undying Loyalty
- Must know a way to calm the beast down if it is not tamed.
- Must have a weapon of one's own in case the beast attacks the user all of a sudden.
- Must not let one's guard down when dealing with (potentially) aggressive beasts.
- The beast may turn on the user if not fully tamed.
- May need to be careful with certain beasts.
See Also: The Beastmaster
- Dar (Beastmaster)
- FL4K (Borderlands 3)
- Digimon Tamers (Digimon)
- Animal-talent fairies (Disney Fairies)
- Mui (Epic Seven)
- Orochi Head (Fairy Tail)
- Takkar (Far Cry Primal)
- Malar (Forgotten Realms)
- Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon)
- Owen Grady (Jurassic World)
- Genzo Shibata (Kemono Michi: Rise Up!)
- Talion (Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor)
- Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Pokemon Trainers (Pokemon)
- Kur (The Secret Saturdays); except for Naga's
- Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling); after his Second Awakening
- Beastmaster (Valkyrie Crusade)