- "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
- ― Dr.Samuel Johnson
- "Just because I fly into a blind, homicidal rage at the drop of a helm doesn't mean I'm incapable of appreciating the finer things in life."
- ― Berserker (8-Bit Theater)
- "A stubborn enough person can survive just about anything. Rage is a hell of an anesthetic"
- ― Zaeed Massani (Mass Effect)
- "It's a soulless killing machine that can't be destroyed or controlled. if you let that thing loose, it will kill everything that it comes across."
- ― Adam Strange talking about Doomsday (Krypton)
- "They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you... you will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done."
- ― Doom
The archetype of a massive and unbelievably powerful individual with a desire for battle regardless of one's own physical condition.
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Properties
- 3 Associated Powers
- 4 Variations
- 5 Associations
- 6 Flaws/Weakness
- 7 Example Characters
- 8 Known Objects
- 9 Gallery
- Berserk/Berserker Form
- Berserk/Berserker Transformation
- Berserker Physiology
- Commando App (Lab Rats)
The character is a berserker; beings that can empty oneself of all rational restraints in battle and completely immerse oneself in combat becoming a dangerous warrior for both friend and foe. The ability allows the user to ignore fatal physical damage as if it never affected them and continue fighting with a frightening level of stamina while also being unpredictable and erratic in combat, making it hard to counter them. The rareness of this power makes-up in one's opponent being super strong as it boosts the user's adrenaline and stamina to the point they are able to wear out their opponent through sheer tenacity and ferocity alone.
In some cases, the user is able to go in a berserk form through sheer rage or when they are in imminent danger.
- Anger Empowerment
- Berserker Combat
- Clouded Mind
- Combat Empowerment
- Combative Transcendence
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Body
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Combat
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Endurance/Absolute Endurance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Speed/Absolute Speed
- Enhanced/Supernatural Strength/Absolute Strength
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Survivability
- Feral Mind
- Injury Immunity
- Animal Imitation
- Personal Rage
- The ability may be temporary due to the emotional/power overload, usually self-destructive and/or with a severe backlash at the end.
- May not be able to tell friend from foe while in the berserk state, and may risk accidentally hurting or even killing allies, friends or loved ones.
- While a user is able to ignore the effects of injuries sustained in the berserk state, these injuries may take full effect when they come out of the state, with ugly consequences if too much damage was taken.
- While this ability makes the user much more powerful and resilient, it may also make them less intelligent.
- May be reversed by Serenity Inducement.
See Also: The Berserker.
- Berserker Armor (Berserk)
- Berserk Compound (From Commonplace to Worlds Strongest); after story only
- Hazard Trigger (Kamen Rider Build)
- MetalCluster Hopper Progrisekey (Kamen Rider Zero-One)
- Primitive Dragon Wonder Ride Book (Kamen Rider Saber)
- Berserker Staff (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)