- "Don't you dare...give unwanted support in a duel between men! If you're going to laugh at that idiot...then laugh at me too!!"
- ― Charlotte Katakuri to his sister, Flampe for interfering in his fight with Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- "Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath. And that is so you remember it. Rise a Knight."
- ― Balian of Ibelin, Kingdom of Heaven
- "There are times when a gentleman has to be courageous and fight, even when his opponent is bigger than he is and he knows he's going to lose!!"
- ― Jonathan Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part I: Phantom Blood)
- "A man should suffer greatly for his lord, Endure both biting cold and sweltering heat And sacrifice for him both flesh and blood."
- ― The Song of Roland, Line 1117
- "A real man is someone who forgives a woman for her lies!!"
- ― Sanji (One Piece)
The ability to use the abilities/powers of the noble knight archetype. Note that this is essentially a definition of an archetype/concept.
- Bushido (The Way of the Samurai)
- Noble Knight
- True Gentleman
- White Knight Syndrome (Lance N' Masques)
The user possesses an innate ability to manifest great courage and nobility at all times, especially in the face of adversity. The knights express a desire to maintain order and are well rounded in many aspects. They are well versed in the seven knightly virtues and some are as zealous as to try and destroy that which they see as impure, as well as suffering from psychological stress due to having to suppress their natural instincts and desires. Their selflessness and compassion makes them very charismatic and they soon earn the trust of those around them.
The knights are determined and their enthusiasm allows them to master whatever they put their minds into. Although knights may have an indomitable will, most fall prey to mental control and illusions because of their constant absence of their personal needs. If their will is strong, however, and they do not easily fall prey to temptations. Their greatest weakness is, indeed, the over-trust in their dogmas, the trust in those who are closest to them and their naive disposition.
As maintainers of the status quo, knights expect those alongside them to behave properly, however, they are always loyal to them to an extreme degree, to the point that they may even give up their lives for those who become their allies. Certain kinds of animals have an affinity, such as war-dogs and horses, due to their loyalty to their masters and great reliability in times of conflict.
- Combat Perception
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Enhanced Charisma
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Crafting
- Fear Masking
- Indomitable Will
- One-Man Army
- Riders Aptitude
- Tranquil Fury
- Tranquil State
- Undying Loyalty
- Weapon Improvisation
- Weapon Proficiency
- Supernatural Hunter Physiology
- Virtue Embodiment - The Seven Knightly Virtues.
- Knights have their fair share of limitations.
- Sin Embodiment - The Seven Deadly Sins
- Some can fall from their knighthood due to great temptation.
- In a world where Chivalry is dead, the User will be easily manipulated and discarded.